1. Who We Are
2. The Personal Information We Collect and Use
a. Information Collected by Us
When you download any of our resources on this website, attend events or a training session, register for (or are registered for by your employer) any of our services and/or the purchase of goods/services offered on this website, we collect the following personal information when you provide it to us:
• Contact Details: your name, email addresses, and phone number;
• Demographic Details: your gender, age, postal code;
• Biometric Data: For Genetic Brain Profiling, we collect your fingerprint scan data.
• Payment Confirmation: confirmation of your payment with our third-party credit card processor (no payment details regarding your credit card number, ACH, or other payment methodology is shared with us).
b. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
• Provide you access and support to the goods and services you request;
• Contact you concerning the goods and services you request; and
• Send you information on other goods and services that may be of interest to you.
c. Who We Share Your Personal Information With
Generally, your personal information, except fingerprint scan, is not shared with anyone outside of our organization. The fingerprint scan image is shared with MiDNA Global to generate your Genetic Brain Profiling Report. This data is shared through encrypted secured email, and the data gets automatically deleted as soon as the system generates the report. The system uses 128bits encryption to ensure that your data is secured.
Aggregated demographic information. We may share aggregated demographic data with third parties, but this information is not linked to any personal information that can identify you or any other individual person. Therefore, no personal information is disclosed in this manner.
d. Information You Provide and Why
You can visit and enjoy our website without disclosing any personal information about yourself.
If you register for a course or service, we require you to provide your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number so we can enroll you in the course and provide the services to you, as well as communicate updates about the course. All payment information is handled by a third-party provider and is not disclosed to Dale Carnegie, other than the completion of the transaction.
If you are registered for a course by your employer, we will receive your name, work email address, and work mailing address so we can enroll you in the course and provide the services to you, as well as communicate updates about the course.
If you wish to receive more information or be in contact with us, we require you to provide us with your email address and name. We then, with your explicit permission, will be in touch with you from time to time on matters we deem of interest to you.
e. How Long Your Personal Information Will Be Kept
We will retain your Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
• The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you (for example, for as long as you keep using the Services)
• Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them)
• Whether retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as, for statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
• Your biometric data gets deleted the moment the report is generated from both our side and also from MiDNA Global system.
f. Reasons We Can Collect and Use Your Personal Information
We rely on your consent and/or our contract to perform services for your employer as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data.
3. Consequences of Our Use of Your Personal Information
We would, however, like to use your name and email address to inform you of future offers and similar products and services. This information is not shared with third parties
4. Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
5. Changes to This Privacy Notice
This privacy notice was published on September 06, 2020.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time, when we do we will inform you via updates to this website.
6. How to Contact Us
If you wish to contact our Data Protection Officer, please send an email to email@example.com
7. Do You Need Extra Help?
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us (see “How to Contact Us” in the website).
Maintenance of Your Information
We are required to maintain information provided to us for a period of six (6) years for legal, audit and regulatory purposes. However, if you have provided us with your personal information for marketing purposes (i.e., to send you information about goods and services you may be interested in), you notify us at any time that you no longer wish to be contacted and we will remove you from our records.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
• Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information;
• Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address;
• Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
• Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
• Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations;
• Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing;
• Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
• Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information; and
• Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
• Email or write to our Data Protection Officer;
• Let us have enough information to identify you (e.g., account number, user name, registration details);
• Let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill);
• Let us know the information to which your request relates